Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Blogger Page Updated

I switch my Blogger template from Scribe to Minima Blue (I like this look a whole lot better than the old one). The Minima Blue layout puts the gadgets onto the left side (I like it on the right side better than the left side). I like the color better than the previous one I had that tan color. The Header (at the top of the page) and Disclaimer (at the bottom of the page) text alignment I really like. I like the font, size and color because it is easier to read. As you can tell I fixed the Links gadget by making the list shorter and putting good links. A few days after the Haiti 7.2 magnitude Earthquake hit on Thursday, January 21, 2010 I added "Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort" widget powered by Google/Blogger onto my site so that it could be easier to people to contribute to the relief efforts.

Thanks again

Adam Badger

No comments:

Post a Comment